Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tips - My Current Facial Skin Care Routine Summer 2010

0 comments
In this post I wanted to share MY CURRENT FACIAL SKINCARE ROUTINE (Summer 2010) that might help you guys have better skin.
Morning
Cleanse: I'm using regular Chamomile Tea or Green Tea mixing with a few drops of my Homemade Cleansing Oil. Spread it gently all over the face, massage a few minutes rubbing the Oil into the skin. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Sometimes, if I am not in a hurry, I'm rinsing my face with the Chamomile, Calendula Tea or just ordinary Green Tea.

Tone: I like using my Homemade Toners (I am making every two weeks a new one, it's very easy, please check my post - DIY Tutorial - Pore Minimizing Toner  for some ideas) or Rose Water neat.
Lip Treatment: My Homemade tinted Lip Balms for Lips... I have a lot, maybe I will share some of my recipes later...

MoisturizeHomemade Antioxidant Facial Serum Gel mixing with 3 drops of my Exotic Oils Serum all over the face and neck. No Lotion this time!!!

Makeup: I wear a Mineral Foundation - it contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (sunblocks), it lasts long, it has great coverage and it melts into the skin perfectly.

Evening

Cleanse: I'm using again my Homemade Cleansing Oil and Calendula Tea (sometimes Chamomile or Green Tea), really like this stuff...

Tone: Homemade Toner or Rose Water.

Massage and\or Mask: For the facial massage I'm mixing my Cleansing Oil with Hemp Seed oil (1:1) or Chamomile Macerate in Olive Oil. You can find on YouTube a few facials (I like the one of oxfordjasmine here or the professional one I found here. The second one is in Russian, but the visual explanations are clear enough, jump to 13:05! ).

On the days I am not doing my facial massage, I'm using an Exfoliating Mask at least twice a week. I like the Dead Sea mud masks; I also make my own homemade skin purifying masks (deep cleanses the skin). The Moisturizing Masks should be applied at least 1-2 times a week, I will add some of my recipes later.

Lip Treatment: My Homemade Lip Balms...

Moisturize: The same products in the morning as at night: Antioxidant Facial Gel mixing with 3 drops of my Exotic Oils Serum over the face and neck.

Hope this helps!
Take care :)


P.S. My skin is Combination/ Oily, Acne-Prone and I keep this routine almost a month. Like it so much....Stopped using Facial Lotions more than 6 months before and I keep my acne problem under control - no more pimples during PMS! I guess, my skin does not like lotions...

You may like

Comments

0 comments to "Tips - My Current Facial Skin Care Routine Summer 2010"

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews

 

Home Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Galia's Place by Galia Terms of Use