Saturday, June 6, 2009

Welcome :)

0 comments
Hello, It's Galia !
Welcome to my place :)


Cosmetics can be made at home as people did generations ago.

Take a look at some recipes of my creams and Try it yourself.

You can experiment with different ingredients by adding vegetable oils, butters, clays, herbs, hydrosols, natural/floral waxes, essential oils as you wish.

You can develop your own cosmetic line to suit your own skin care needs and get great results...

Most ingredients can easily be found in your local supermarket or drug store.

Your own Homemade Cosmetics do not contain harmful ingredients or harsh preservatives which are often used in commercial products. 

It's your choice!

I will add recipes of organic skin care products that I'm doing myself.

And on that basis you can create your own formulas.

Try these simple recipes which are healthy, inexpensive and natural

and I hope you will enjoy them as I did...

Hope you'll find here what you were looking for:)

Thank You For Visiting My Blog!

Comments

0 comments to "Welcome :)"

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews

 

Home Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Galia's Place by Galia Terms of Use